- Registration will be made at Cotsen Hall (American School of Classical Studies) on Thursday 28 May, 8.00-8.45 and at the breaks of the sessions.
- Speakers should bring their Power Point presentations in a USB stick and deliver it to the Chair before the beginning of the session.
- Posters should have maximum dimensions 110 cm (height) x 80 cm (width) Posters should be delivered to Mrs Nefeli Eliou at the Museum of Cycladic Art on Wednesday 27 May 2015, between 10.00 and 14.00 or on Thursday 28 May 2015, between 10.00 and 12.00.
- Posters will be exhibited at the Museum of Cycladic Art between Thursday 28 and Sunday 31 May 2015 (during the opening times of the museum).
- The official poster session will take place on Friday 29 May 2015, 17.00-20.00
- Instructions for the preparation of your poster can be downloaded here: Poster_instructions_Eng
- Written contributions for the conference proceedings should be submitted until October 31, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org, following the editing instructions that will be available in this page.